– 1 Special talk (SPM History)
– 4 Lectures (45 min each)
– 13 Invited Talks (30 min each)
– 23 Posters
* Presenters can use either his/her own laptops or a default desktop provided by the workshop organizers.
** Workshop organizers will provide all possible types of vedio and audio connections, such as VGA, HDMI (and mini HDMI), DP (and mini DP), and Lightening-HDMI, for various types of OS users (Windows, MacOS, iOS) to cable their PCs with the beam projector in the lecture hall.
*** Either wired or wireless microphones are available depending on presenter’s taste.
– Aug 17th 13:30 – 15:30 (Conference Hall, Room 121)
– Best Poster Awards: Three posters in the poster session will be selected and awarded as the “Best Posters of ASPM 2018” in the Closing session.
* A 1 m width * 2 m high (portrait style) poster panel will be provided for each poster contribution. (Workshop organizers recommend a poster print out of A0 (841w*1189h mm^2) size.
** All posters should be hung on the poster panels in the morning on Aug 17.
*** At least one author should stay in front of his/her poster for more than 40 min after the session starts.
Banquet, Coffee breaks (30min each), Special session (2hrs)